Targeted Genotyping by Sequencing (tGBS)
Seqinsight is now offering many different approaches for targeted Genotyping by Sequencing (tGBS) ranging from multiplex amplicon resequencing to capturing approaches. We can advise you on what would best fit your needs.
The Introduction of Hi-SNPseq
tGBS combines multiplex PCR or capturing and high-throughput sequencing. Bioinformatics methods are used to distinguish different samples, and obtain the SNP information of each site. Compared with other SNP detection technologies, SNP genotyping based on high-throughput sequencing is more accurate and sensitive. tGBS is very suitable for SNP analysis of large number of SNPs and large-scale samples. It is widely used in the study of population genetics.
- Genetic diversity analysis
- QTL mapping
- Molecular breeding
Advantages of Hi-SNPseq
- High Throughput: Up to thousands of SNPs can be genotyped in one reaction, and thousands of samples can be genotyped together using multiplex sequencing with Illumina sequencer.
- Cost Effective: Assay costs are significantly less than whole genome sequencing methods.
- High Success Rate: SNP call rate is routinely above 97%.
- The original sequencing data
- Experimental results
- Data analysis report
. If you have additional requirements or questions, please feel free to contact us.